Effective date: October 03, 2018
We collect personal information from you to process your application or to assist you to find a suitable product or service from our panel of lenders. We may also use your information to comply with legislative or regulatory requirements in any jurisdiction. We may also use your information to tell you about products or services that we think may interest you.
I/We understand that as part of their commitment to providing me/us with the best possible service, Allcredit Pty Limited may from time to time send me/us electronic messages. I/We understand that these messages will be clearly identified as originating from Allcredit Pty Limited and each communication will provide a clear unsubscribe facility if required. I/We understand that if I/we do not wish to receive these electronic commercial messages we will inform Allcredit Pty Limited by writing or emailing to fleet @ allcredit.com.au.
Providing Information to a credit reporting agency
I/We acknowledge that Allcredit Pty Limited and/or its employees may give to a credit reporting agency personal information about me/us to obtain a consumer credit report about me/us, or to allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file about me/us. The information that may be given includes: my identification & that credit may have been applied for and the amount and term of the loan.
The credit provider or lender obtaining credit information
To enable the credit provider to assess my/our application for personal or commercial credit and to collect overdue payments relating to credit owed by me/us, I/we authorise the credit provider to obtain: from a credit reporting agency, a credit report containing personal or commercial information about me/us in relation to personal or commercial credit provided to me/us; and from a business which provides information about the commercial creditworthiness of person, information about my commercial activities or commercial creditworthiness.
Exchanging information with other credit providers
I/We agree that the credit provider may exchange information with other credit providers or lenders named either in this application or in a credit report issued by a credit reporting agency or from a business which provides information about the commercial creditworthiness of person which will be used to: assess my application for credit, assist me to meet or avoid default on my credit obligations and notify other credit providers of a default by me/us. I/We agree that you may disclose personal information to other credit providers at their request if you seek finance from them.
Exchanging Information with other parties
I/We authorise the credit provider to exchange with any other person including but not limited to other credit providers, funders, joint applicants or borrowers, employers, insurers, introducers, lenders, risk managers or service providers:
- Named in the application form or
- Named in a credit report issued by a credit reporting agency; or
- Who prepares or helps me/us to prepare this application; or
- Who is a broker, accountant, lawyer, valuer, financial adviser or other person assisting me/us; or
- Who is a party providing insurance, protection or risk management products to the credit provider; or
- Who is a person arranging, funding or potentially purchasing my/our loan by means of securitisation
Information about my/our credit arrangements, including information about my/our creditworthiness, employment, credit standing, credit history, or credit capacity that the credit provider is allowed to exchange under the Privacy Act 1988.
I/We understand the information may be exchanged for the following purposes: to assess an application by me/us for credit and my/our ongoing creditworthiness; to in for other credit providers as to the status of this loan where I am/we are in default with other credit providers; to assist me/us in meeting or to avoid defaulting on my/our credit obligations; to advise on an outcome or status of my/our credit application or the transactions or status of my/our loan account; to prepare loan and related documentation and to properly execute such documentation; to refer this application to another credit provider for consideration; to assess whether to provide insurance to the credit provider or other credit provider; to evaluate whether to provider risk management products to the credit provider or other credit provider; to prepare access cards or mailing labels; and for direct or indirect marketing (unless you tell us otherwise), planning, product development, research, risk assessment, modelling and loan management purposes
Use Of This Website
Novated Car Leasing Options (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://novatedcarleasingoptions.com.au website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- ServiceService is the http://novatedcarleasingoptions.com.au website operated by Novated Car Leasing Options
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Novated Car Leasing Options uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Novated Car Leasing Options may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Novated Car Leasing Options may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Novated Car Leasing Options
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Ads (AdWords)Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: privacy @ novatedcarleasingoptions.com.au
Novated Car Leasing Options does not purport to offer legal, financial or taxation advice. Employers and employees should seek independent advice as to the implications of a Novated Lease transaction. The salary packaging amounts and take-home pay calculations set out are estimates only. While due care is exercised by us to ensure integrity of the estimates it does not make any warranties, express or implied as to its accuracy or completeness. Powered by AllCredit.
© 2018 - 2019 Novated Car Leasing Options | All rights reserved. ACN: 164 137 375 Trademarks and Brands are the property of their respective owners.